Paul Berwin's blog - lawyer, runner, triathlete and generally busy person - interests in history, politics, religion and all sorts - wide ranging and - well - random

Monday, September 11, 2006

Marathon news

Marathon news - well, I finished it but not as I wanted - my target time was 3.30-3.40; but after a good first half when there were 11,000 people doing the half marathon - and therefore perhaps I ran too fast, was sub 3.30 pace - I then started getting cramp, the temperatures rose, and I kept having to walk stretches which is never the plan. Finishing time was 4 hours 14.37 - 655th out of 1118 finishers, apparently. Figures raised to date are now over £5000 for Yorkshire Cancer Research

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on the marathon etc! Interesting to see you've got this blog - I will bookmark it and return often! Congrats on the 50th, btw.

11:55 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home